AM31862PU-N T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2 antibody

See related secondary antibodies

Search for all "T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2"

0.2 mg / €460.00
Please visit the country specific website of Acris Antibodies or contact your local Distributor to buy this product.

Quick Overview

Rat anti Mouse T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2 B20.1


Product Description for T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2

Rat anti Mouse T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2 B20.1.
Presentation: Purified
Product is tested for Flow Cytometry.

Properties for T Cell Receptor (TCR) V alpha-2

Product Category Primary Antibodies
Quantity 0.2 mg
Presentation Purified
Reactivity Ms
Applications F
Clonality Monoclonal
Clone B20.1
Host Rat
Isotype IgG2a
Shipping to Worldwide
PDF datasheet View Datasheet
Manufacturer Acris Antibodies GmbH
Material safety datasheet MSDS for Monoclonal Antibodies (de)

Datasheet Extract

Isotype control SM15P, SM15PX
Application Flow Cytometry (See Protocols).
This clone has also been reported to work in Immunoprecipitation. (1,2)
Background The TCR alpha chain complexes with the TCR beta chain to form the T cell receptor in 95% of T cells, whereas the remaining 5% of T cells express gamma and delta chains (γ/δ). TCR Vα2 is a distinct TCR subfamily found in mice having the a, b, and c haplotypes.
Concentration 0.2 mg/ml
Protocols Flow Cytometry Analysis:
NOTE: Preblocking of Fc receptors for 10 minutes using 0.5 µg of purified anti-Mouse CD16/32 is recommended.

1. Prepare cell suspension in Media A. For cell reparations, deplete the red blood cell population with Lympholyte®-M cell separation medium.
2. Wash 2 times.
3. Resuspend the cells to a concentration 2x10e7 cells/ml in media A. Add 50 µl of this suspension to each tube (each tube will then contain 1x10e6 cells, representing one test).
4. To each tube add 0.25 µg of this antibody AM31862PU-N per 1x10e6 cells.
5. Vortex the tubes to ensure thorough mixing of antibody and cells.
6. Incubate the tubes for 30 minutes at 4°C.
7. Wash 2 times at 4°C.
8. Add 100 µl of secondary antibody (FITC Goat anti-Rat IgG (H+L) at a 1/500 dilution.
9. Incubate tubes at 4°C for 30-60 minutes. (It is recommended that the tubes are protected from light since most fluorochromes are light sensitive).
10. Wash 2 times at 4°C in Media B.
11. Resuspend the cell pellet in 50 µl ice cold Media B.
12. Transfer to suitable tubes for flow cytometric analysis containing 15 µl of propidium iodide at 0.5 mg/ml in phosphate buffered saline. This stains dead cells by intercalating DNA.

A. Phosphate buffered saline (pH 7.2) + 5% normal serum of host species + sodium azide (100 µl of 2 M sodium azide in 100 mls).
B. Phosphate buffered saline (pH 7.2) + 0.5% bovine serum albumin + sodium azide (100 µl of 2 M sodium azide in 100 mls).
General Readings
  1. Pircher, H., N. Rebai, M. Groettrup, C. Gregoire, D. E. Speiser, M. P. Happ, E. Palmer, R. M. Zinkernagel, H. Hengartner, B. Malissen. 1992. Eur. J. Immunol. 22:399-404.
  2. Gregoire, C., N. Rebai, F. Schweisguth, A. Necker, G. Mazza, N. Auphan, A. Millward, Anne-Marie Schmitt-Verhulst, B. Malissen. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 88:8077-8081.
Storage Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8°C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20°C for longer.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.
Protein G Affinity Chromatography.
Buffer System:
PBS containing 0.09% Sodium Azide as preservative.
Liquid purified IgG fraction.
This antibody reacts with Mouse T-Cell Receptor (TCR) Vα2 chains (1), and recognizes the majority of the TCR Vα2 subfamily in mice carrying the a, b and c haplotypes 1,2. It also reacts with the products of T cell receptor, Vδ8 due to the high degree of homology (1).

Accessory Products

  • LinkedIn