Properties for AP Human IgG SABC Kit
|Product Category||Detection Kits & Signal Boosters|
|Shipping to||Not USA/Canada|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer certificates||ISO 9001|
|Add. information||Kit components:
1. Normal rabbit serum blocking reagent: 12 ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Rabbit Anti-human IgG): 12ml (10ug/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin (Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS# 72040-63-2).
3. SABC-AP (Alkaline Phosphatase conjugated streptavidin): 12ml (20ug/ml). Manufactured by Boster’s proprietary method, the complex is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
4. BCIP/NBT Chromogenic agent (20×): 1ml.
5. Water soluble sealing reagent: 12 ml.
6. Neutral nuclear fast red: 12 ml.
Material Required But Not Provided:
1. APES or POLY-L-LYSINE.
2. 0.01M TBS (pH 7.2~7.4): 9g sodium chloride, 1.2g Tris, and 450ul acetic acid in 1000ml of distilled water.
3. 0.01M TBS (pH 9.0~9.5): 9g sodium chloride and 1.2g Tris in 1000ml of distilled water.
4. 0.01M Citrate Buffer: 3g sodium citrate dihydrate (C6H5Na3O7•2H2O) and 0.4g citric acid monohydrate (C6H8O7•H2O) in 1000ml of distilled water.
5. 0.1% trypsinase or the compound digest solution (Catalog number: BB-AR0022).
|Application||IHC-P, IHC-F, IC
Human IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from human.
|Storage||4°C for one year. Avoid freezing|