Properties for FITC Rat IgG SABC Kit
|Product Category||Detection Kits & Signal Boosters|
|Shipping to||Not USA/Canada|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer certificates||ISO 9001|
|Add. information||Kit components:
1. Normal rabbit serum blocking reagent: 10×, 10 ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Rabbit Anti-rat IgG): 100~200×, 1 ml (2mg/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin (Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS# 72040-63-2).
3. SABC-FITC (FITC conjugated streptavidin): 100~200×, 1ml (2mg/ml). Manufactured by Boster’s proprietary method, the complex is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
4. Three drop bottles (For dilution use).
Material Required But Not Provided:
1. APES or POLY-L-LYSINE.
2. 0.02M PBS (pH 7.2~7.6): 8.5g sodium chloride, 2.8g anhydrous Na2HPO4 and 0.4g anhydrous NaH2PO4 in 1000ml of distilled water. (The weight should be adjusted accordingly if hydrous phosphates are used.)
3. 0.01 M Citrate Buffer: 3g sodium citrate dihydrate (C6H5Na3O7•2H2O) and 0.4g citric acid monohydrate (C6H8O7•H2O) in 1000ml of distilled water.
4. 0.1% trypsinase or the compound digest solution (Catalog number: BB-AR0022).
|Application||IHC-P, IHC-F, IC
IHC(P): 1:50-200IHC(F): 1:50-200IC: 1:50-200Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Rat IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from rat.
|Storage||4°C for one year. Avoid freezing|