Properties for HRP Mouse/Rabbit IgG SABC Kit
|Product Category||Detection Kits & Signal Boosters|
|Shipping to||Not USA/Canada|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer certificates||ISO 9001|
|Add. information||Kit components:
1. Normal goat serum blocking reagent: 10×, 10ml, for the block of tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Goat Anti-mouse IgG and Goat Anti-rabbit IgG): 100~200×, 1ml (2mg/ml) each. Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin (Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS# 72040-63-2).
3. SABC-POD (Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin): 100~200×, 1ml (2mg/ml). Manufactured by Boster’s proprietary method, the complex is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
4. Three drop bottles (For dilution use).
Material Required But Not Provided:
1. APES or POLY-L-LYSINE.
2. 0.02M PBS (pH 7.2~7.6): 8.5g sodium chloride, 2.8g anhydrous Na2HPO4 and 0.4g anhydrous NaH2PO4 in 1000ml of distilled water. (The weight should be adjusted accordingly if hydrous phosphates are used.)
3. 0.01 M Citrate Buffer: 3g sodium citrate dihydrate (C6H5Na3O7•2H2O) and 0.4g citric acid monohydrate (C6H8O7•H2O) in 1000ml of distilled water.
4. DAB Chromogenic Kit (Catalog number: BB-AR1022 or BB-AR1025).
5. 0.1% trypsinase or the compound digest solution (Catalog number: BB-AR0022).
|Application||IHC-P, IHC-F, IC
IHC(P): 1:50-200IHC(F): 1:50-200IC: 1:50-200Optimal dilutions should be determined by end users.
Mouse/rabbit IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from mouse/rabbit.
|Storage||4°C for one year. Avoid freezing|