Properties for HRP Rabbit IgG SABC Kit
|Product Category||Detection Kits & Signal Boosters|
|Shipping to||Not USA/Canada|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer certificates||ISO 9001|
|Add. information||Kit components:
1. 5% BSA Blocking Reagent: 12 ml, for blocking tissue sections.
2. Biotinylated Secondary Antibody (Mouse Anti-rabbit IgG): 12ml (10ug/ml). Affinity purified antibody, labeled with “long-arm” biotin (Biotinamidohexanoic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester, CAS# 72040-63-2).
3. SABC-POD (Peroxidase conjugated streptavidin): 12ml (20ug/ml). Manufactured by Boster’s proprietary method, the complex is very stable and offers superior amplification of the antigen signals.
Material Required But Not Provided:
1. APES or POLY-L-LYSINE.
2. 0.02M PBS (pH 7.2~7.6): 8.5g sodium chloride, 2.8g anhydrous Na2HPO4 and 0.4g anhydrous NaH2PO4 in 1000ml of distilled water. (The weight should be adjusted accordingly if hydrous phosphates are used.)
3. 0.01 M Citrate Buffer: 3g sodium citrate dihydrate (C6H5Na3O7•2H2O) and 0.4g citric acid monohydrate (C6H8O7•H2O) in 1000ml of distilled water.
4. DAB Chromogenic Kit (Catalog number: BB-AR1022 or BB-AR1025).
5. 0.1% trypsinase or the compound digest solution (Catalog number: BB-AR0022).
Rabbit IgG refers to the animal origin of the primary antibody, not the origin of the specimen. This kit must be used on primary antibodies from rabbit.
|Storage||4°C for one year. Avoid freezing|