Product Description for 6CKine (Exodus-2, TCA-4, SLC, CCL21)
Properties for 6CKine (Exodus-2, TCA-4, SLC, CCL21)
|Product Category||Proteins & Growth Factors|
|Synonyms||CCL21, Exodus2, TCA4|
|Molecular weight||12 kDa|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer||Acris Antibodies GmbH|
|Material safety datasheet||MSDS for Proteins (de)|
|Purity||> 98 % is greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Anion-exchange FPLC.
(c) Analysis by reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE Silver Stained gel.
Endotoxin is less than 0.1 ng/µg (IEU/µg) of 6CKine.
Dimers / aggregates: less than 1%
|General Readings||1. Analysis of Antitumor Activity Elicited by Vaccination with Combinations of Interleukin-12 DNA with gp100 DNA or the Chemokine CCL21 In Vivo. Hum Gene Ther 2006 Aug;17(8):859-70
2. The N-terminal domain of CCL21 reconstitutes high affinity binding, G protein activation, and chemotactic activity, to the C-terminal domain of CCL19. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2006 Sep 29;348(3):1089-93
3. Expression of CCR7 and its ligands CCL19/CCL21 in muscles of polymyositis.
J Neurol Sci 2006 Aug 1.
4. Role of CCL21 and CCL19 in allergic inflammation in the ovalbumin-specific murine asthmatic model. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2006 May;117(5):1040-6
5. Loss of dendritic cell migration and impaired resistance to Leishmania donovani infection in mice deficient in CCL19 and CCL21. J Immunol 2006 May 1;176(9):5486-93
6. Intrapulmonary administration of CCL21 gene-modified dendritic cells reduces tumor burden in spontaneous murine bronchoalveolar cell carcinoma. Can
|Storage||Lyophilized 6CKinealthough stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution 6CKine should be stored at
4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Shelf life: one year from despatch.