Product Description for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
Properties for Stem Cell Factor (SCF)
|Product Category||Proteins & Growth Factors|
|Molecular weight||18 kDa|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer||Acris Antibodies GmbH|
|Material safety datasheet||MSDS for Proteins (de)|
|Purity||> 98 % is greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Anion-exchange FPLC.
(c) Analysis by reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE Silver Stained gel. Endotoxin is less than. 0.1 ng/µg (IEU/µg) of Murine SCF.
Dimers / aggregates:
|General Readings||1. Reduced stem cell factor links smooth myopathy and loss of interstitial cells of cajal in murine diabetic gastroparesis. Gastroenterology 2006 Mar;130(3):759-70
2. Bcl-2 reduced and fas activated by the inhibition of stem cell factor/KIT signaling in murine melanocyte precursors. J Invest Dermatol 2005 Jan;124(1):229-34
3. In vitro induction of inhibitory macrophage differentiation by granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor, stem cell factor and interferon-gamma from lineage phenotypes-negative c-kit-positive murine hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Immunol Lett 2004 Feb 15;91(2-3):221-7
4. E2a/Pbx1 induces the rapid proliferation of stem cell factor-dependent murine pro-T cells that cause acute T-lymphoid or myeloid leukemias in mice.
Mol Cell Biol 2004 Feb;24(3):1256-69
5. Enhanced antileukemic activity of allogeneic peripheral blood progenitor cell transplants following donor treatment with the combination of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) and stem cell factor (SCF) in a murine transplantation model. Bone Marrow Transplant 2003 Jul;32(1):49-56
6. Increment of murine spermatogonial cell number by gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue is independent of stem cell factor c-kit signal.
Biol Reprod 2003 Jun
|Storage||Lyophilized Mouse SCF although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution rmSCF should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Shelf life: one year from despatch.