Product Description for Stromal Cell Derived Factor-1 alpha (SDF-1 alpha)
Properties for Stromal Cell Derived Factor-1 alpha (SDF-1 alpha)
|Product Category||Proteins & Growth Factors|
|Synonyms||CXCL12, SDF1 alpha|
|Molecular weight||8 kDa|
|PDF datasheet||View Datasheet|
|Manufacturer||Acris Antibodies GmbH|
|Material safety datasheet||MSDS for Proteins (de)|
|Purity||> 98 % Greater than 98.0% as determined by:
(a) Analysis by RP-HPLC.
(b) Anion-exchange FPLC.
(c) Analysis by reducing and non-reducing SDS-PAGE Silver Stained gel.
Endotoxin: Less than 0.1 ng/µg (IEU/µg) of Recombinant Murine Stromal Cell-Derived Factor
|General Readings||1. HSulf-2, an extracellular endoglucosamine-6-sulfatase, selectively mobilizes heparin-bound growth factors and chemokines: effects on VEGF, FGF-1, and SDF-1.
BMC Biochem 2006 Jan 17;7:2
2. An SDF-1 trap for myeloid cells stimulates angiogenesis.
Cell 2006 Jan 13;124(1):18-21
3. The SDF-1/CXCR4 pathway and the development of the cerebellar system.
Eur J Neurosci 2005 Oct;22(8):1831-9
4. The neuroblast and angioblast chemotaxic factor SDF-1 (CXCL12) expression is briefly up regulated by reactive astrocytes in brain following neonatal hypoxic-ischemic injury. BMC Neurosci 2005 Oct 31;6:63
5. Lack of association of SDF-1 3'A variant allele with long-term nonprogressive HIV-1 infection is extended beyond 16 years.
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 2005 Nov 1;40(3):276-9
6. The chemokine SDF-1/CXCL12 contributes to T lymphocyte recruitment in human pre-ovulatory follicles and coordinates with lymphocytes to increase granulosa cell survival and embryo quality. Am J Reprod Immun
|Storage||Lyophilized SDF-1alpha although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution SDF-1a should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -1°C. For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Shelf life: one year from despatch.